Donors flee from OU amid radical DEI agenda: 'Better named DIE'

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I graduated ftom OU in 1994. They were rabidly marxist back then. I even walked out of a few classes where they just wanted to talk politics instead of teach class material.

Im sure it is worse now. I have not given OU anything except a couple of football game tickets since. They gave up calling me about 10 years ago. I told them why I would never give them money everytime.

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My Granddaughter started OU under pre-med and after joining a sorority drifted to journalism. Before entering the university, she was vociferously conservative but by the end of the first year she was a bleeding liberal. Now, on the contrary, my oldest son graduated from the School of Business where the atmosphere was decidedly conservative (at least at that time). He later graduated from Rice where the atmosphere was conservative, as well.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you think it's any different in Stillwater, you might go read what @aarondhgraham has posted recently on the subject. This crap is everywhere in education these days.
THere's a degree of this everywhere. But to claim OSU is not different is foolish. Night and day between the two schools. In fact, I'd go out on a limb and say that OSU is one of the largest public universities in the country that holds onto conservative values as a whole. Can I prove it? No. Dispite what one member said here a while back, you just don't see it much at all on campus and around Stillwater. My kid's at OSU and is fairly well in tune with what goes on and he never says much of the DIE stuff goes on with the exception of some instructors. My Kid would be the one on the other side of the protest line from the DIE turds stirring the chit.

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
THere's a degree of this everywhere. But to claim OSU is not different is foolish. Night and day between the two schools. In fact, I'd go out on a limb and say that OSU is one of the largest public universities in the country that holds onto conservative values as a whole. Can I prove it? No. Dispite what one member said here a while back, you just don't see it much at all on campus and around Stillwater. My kid's at OSU and is fairly well in tune with what goes on and he never says much of the DIE stuff goes on with the exception of some instructors. My Kid would be the one on the other side of the protest line from the DIE turds stirring the chit.

I graduated from OSU 2 years later in 1996. OSU was no where near as bad as OU. I would suspect they aren't as bad now either. Hell, Gundy kept his job.

don ewald

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I thought I could get away from this **** by leaving Oregon. Apparently red is not always red. I'm 78 and hopefully won't live long enough to see the end result of this woke, liberal Frankenstein experiment.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I thought I could get away from this **** by leaving Oregon. Apparently red is not always red. I'm 78 and hopefully won't live long enough to see the end result of this woke, liberal Frankenstein experiment.
Long live Don!

We will turn it around if the cream puffs on our side of the isle can look at policy instead of mean tweets. If supporting someone because they are nice was a thing to them (this subset of repubs), then we have to assume they supported Obama since he was so well spoken and "nice" on the surface?

Last edited:

Sig365CCW

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Banned Supporter
Reaction score
I’m not that informed on any school and their tendency towards conservatism or liberalism but I know most charge an arm and a leg for tuition and other fees. Why do most kids think they have to go to college and why do these schools need donations? I know some fields require a degree but many do not and seems to me student loans are a huge problem in America. Shouldn’t a school educating kids be able to make it just fine if they hire people to actually teach in the classroom and avoid all the other BS to the extent possible?

Latest posts

Top Bottom