Donors flee from OU amid radical DEI agenda: 'Better named DIE'

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OSU trains a ton of teachers for those grade schools,,,
And those teaching students are being indoctrinated with "wokeness"
I recently heard someone on a podcast say “if you wonder what’s wrong in education in Oklahoma, ask what’s going on in the college of education at the University of Oklahoma.“ The same holds true for OSU and East Central—if you want to indoctrinate students in woke BS, you don’t indoctrinate them out in the open where concerned parents can see what’s happening, you do it to the teachers while they’re in school. It’s exceptionally pernicious.

aarondhgraham

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
But just who is forcing the wokeness on the teachers and HR Dept.?
Deans, Associate Deans, and Department Heads who are basically afraid,,,
To go against the very vocal popular liberal movement.

It only takes a few liberal voices to raise an uproar,,,
Those in the leadership roles are failing us,,,
By not standing up to this lunacy.

But the saddest fact is that so many otherwise sane people,,,
Actually "believe" this foolishness is desirable.

Aarond

JoeUSooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After forty years of active support, I cut all financial ties to OU - both admin and the athletic department - about five years ago. My niece graduated, in something vaguely known as 'General Studies,' and I couldn't believe how brain-dead "woke" that once-intelligent young lady had become. Even her mother, my sister-in-law, bought into that crap. Sickens me. That sh*t doesn't do much for family get-togethers, either.

In September my eldest granddaughter will begin attending OU - she graduates high school early, and will turn 17 that month. I can't wait! She's very much like Retrieverman's daughter - "a hard headed little heifer," I believe he said.

Liv has a strongly ultra-conservative background, so I can't wait for her first face-off with a worthless/woke professor. I'm already gathering bail money. :D

Last edited:

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve talked with conservative students from OU who feel like they cannot express conservative beliefs in school work because of retribution from their professors.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ve talked with conservative students from OU who feel like they cannot express conservative beliefs in school work because of retribution from their professors.
My niece is taking classes at TCC (I think), and she's stuck in a class with a professor where she's pretty sure she'll flunk if she expresses her own opinions. I told her to do what every college student has done in situations like this--put your head down and tell them whatever it takes to pass the class.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My niece is taking classes at TCC (I think), and she's stuck in a class with a professor where she's pretty sure she'll flunk if she expresses her own opinions. I told her to do what every college student has done in situations like this--put your head down and tell them whatever it takes to pass the class.
I’ve thought the same thing, but maybe it’s time to stand-up for conservative values. I’ve told my kids to stand-up for what they believe. And that I don’t care if a professor fails them for the values they have been taught; they would be excused at home, where it matters most. In that event, I’d have an enjoyable conversation with the professor.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve thought the same thing, but maybe it’s time to stand-up for conservative values. I’ve told my kids to stand-up for what they believe. And that I don’t care if a professor fails them for the values they have been taught; they would be excused at home, where it matters most. In that event, I’d have an enjoyable conversation with the professor.
If it ever happens make sure you video it.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Its the same in the workforce.

Once wokeness grabs hold, the change in the atmosphere is very noticeable, and not for the better.

0bserver

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I graduated from OSU and was toting Bernie Sanders for a bit after. I pulled my head out when I joined the real world and stopped making excuses for myself. It was pretty scary how subtle it was now that I think about it.
I wouldn't give them a dime.

Latest posts

Top Bottom