So your attacked by a mob and use deadly force, did you commit a murder?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorta reminds me of a recent case of a young man set upon by rioters, killed one and shot a skateboarder in the arm. Charged with murder but found by jury to be self defense.
Exactly. You can discuss why they're there and why they're carrying a weapon, but absent prior intent to cause criminal harm, it's really not relevant to the case once they make a good faith effort to break contact. By the same token, I can't shoot a fleeing felon in the back once they've ceased committing said felony and no longer pose a reasonably articulable threat.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Years ago a friend, his wife, and two young grand-kids, were camped in Florida. Two black punks kicked in the RV door, and stated in. He shot once, and killed both, with a head shot, they were lined up like chickens I guess? This was investigated and eventually ruled justifiable. He had to hire a lawyer in Florida for this process. Then the law suits started, everyone that knew ether one of these punks sued him. This process took two, or three years, many many trips to Florida, many lawyers, but he won every one of them, or they were eventually dropped! This happened 30 years ago, and it only cost him $400,000.00, to win this!!!! The people that sued had no money to recoup his legal fees!! Adjusted for inflation, that would be two, or three times that amount!!

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
No. The stabber was a black 14-year-old named Tyquan General Jr. Both the stabbees were black as well. The guy who can't spell "radio" is playing the race card when it doesn't apply to the situation.

Young Tyquan has been charged with murder as a juvenile. That may be subject to change as the investigation progresses.
Black on black violent crime is an epidemic in America. Maybe black lies matter will get involved and help resolve the situation

leemozoid

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There was a case years ago, in Missouri i think- where a lawyer shot 2 unarmed guys in his office, and wasnt charged. Apparently they attacked him- knocked him down and went to kicking him, only then did he pull his gun, shooting them both from on his back on the floor..
He and his wife were convicted of the crime but pardoned by the governor.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Years ago a friend, his wife, and two young grand-kids, were camped in Florida. Two black punks kicked in the RV door, and stated in. He shot once, and killed both, with a head shot, they were lined up like chickens I guess? This was investigated and eventually ruled justifiable. He had to hire a lawyer in Florida for this process. Then the law suits started, everyone that knew ether one of these punks sued him. This process took two, or three years, many many trips to Florida, many lawyers, but he won every one of them, or they were eventually dropped! This happened 30 years ago, and it only cost him $400,000.00, to win this!!!! The people that sued had no money to recoup his legal fees!! Adjusted for inflation, that would be two, or three times that amount!!

No money? Take everything they have, down to the dog. Leave them with absolutely nothing, not even a shirt. Garnish wages.

Should be able to hold their lawyers liable for unwarranted, frivolous suit.

Make few examples and the BS will subside greatly.

Same tactics the libturds are using in suing firearm manufacturers.
No need to ban, if bankrupt them.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Was there a racial difference in this incident? I couldnt tell from the video as it looks like portions of it were blurred out.

But to address the question of whether deadly force was justified - id agree with everyone else who said

"It depends" Not being familiar with this outside of this thread, i dont know what the buildup was or whether victim 1 (the stabber who was getting the beatdown) was an antagonist or what

A lot of folks are killed every year with hands and feet though. So potentially deadly force was being used against him
I couldn't tell if the kid being attacked was white, or black, but from the body language, and actions, of the mob, it was obvious to me that BUILT UP RAGE was being relisted on this victim, for some reason!!

Dr_Mitch

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We'll see if it's homicide or murder. You can't possibly make a rational or accurate judgment from that video.

This is the problem with social media...everyone's out to make a judgment call on these things before they know any relevant information. We gotta have everything right now. Nobody's got time to be objective and look at all the facts before passing judgment.
Murder has a definition, as does homicide.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
DANG!!!!!!!!!! Did you just play the spelling card? Not very inclusive? It's balck LIVES matter!!
Black Lies Matter because they don't truly care about black lives. Especially when it comes to blacks killing each other. The biggest scam ever on woke white people who donated millions after the drug addict thug George Floyd overdosed on fentanyl.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Black on black violent crime is an epidemic in America. Maybe black lies matter will get involved and help resolve the situation

Yes, it is. But I'd go further and say violent crime by blacks against every race is at epidemic proportions. It's a by-product of lots of social problems, most importantly the lack of fathers in the family. A close second would be very liberal "soft on crime" policies enacted nearly everywhere by the left.

Murder has a definition, as does homicide.

Yes, they do. Murder is always a crime, homicide is not. But it's not up to you or me to determine which it is. It's up to the DA and/or a judge/jury. We can speculate, but we don't get to decide. And there's not enough evidence from just that video to make an informed decision.

Latest posts

Top Bottom