Solo trap shooting at Red Castle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stephen Cue

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I am designing a switch the will not only release the bird, but also hold the gun, aim, and shoot.

Next meeting I will make a motion for the club to let me use the set-up remote from home so I dont have to leave the house to shoot skeet.

:D
Sorry, couldn't resist. I personally like hittin the switch rigged on my belt and then going after the bird.

Next time your heading out there and need a hand, give me a shout. I am a member there as well as SSSC and if I am available, ill be glad to shoot a round with ya!

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm just getting my trapshooting back right now, since I haven't shot clay anything consistently for years. Today I was shooting high teens to low 20's from the 16, which is phenomenally depressing.

Skeet is going to wait until I can consistently hang at or above 23 out of 25 at 16 yard trap, and I save up the money for a proper skeet gun. My only shotgun in Tulsa is an old Model 12 with a 30" barrel and uber-full choke that likes to jam when I cycle it :(

Latest posts

Top Bottom