some pics off my trail camera over 3 weeks.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nhagar

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
well here are some pics from my trail camera overlooking a food plot with a 50gal. tank cut in half one has mineral that I feed my cattle and the other has pure molasses dripping in it. I also feed that in a lick tank to my cattle. not sure yet if the deer are gonna like it or not.

and these little demons have been getting in them tanks both day and night every day almost. I say let them get fat and make a hat this winter out of one. :)

this little guy has checked the area a few times looks like winter time I will set me some traps up. wouldn't mind a full mount with a quail in its mouth

nice and preg doe caught a few more just like her

dad told me he saw some hogs out there I didn't wanna believe him but here is proof and now Looks like some hog hunting my way.

here is some velvet. best pic I got of them. the one in the far back looks to be starting off good.

Anyways the plot I planted was about 120x100 feet. planted it shortly after st. patty day. needless to say the floods a few days after planting along with the dips below 32deg. dang near killed them red rippers real spotty but some made it.

I did plant another 100x100ft area on may 8. It survived the rains afterwards and is standing about 6-8" tall and is pretty thick. quite proud of myself but the deer don't seem to be getting in it much. Turned my camera off of the drip and lick tanks to overlook the add-on area that has grown. next time out I am gonna set up another camera to watch both areas. And I didn't think of taking a photo of the food area that has made it while I was out there earlier.

Last edited:

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Your pics vamoosed! Was the disc salvagable or do I owe you some gas money? :D

Edit: Great pics, definately a variety!

Last edited:

nhagar

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Your pics vamoosed! Was the disc salvagable or do I owe you some gas money? :D

Edit: Great pics, definately a variety!

and no you don't owe me any gas money. I still appreciate you letting me come up there and get that disc.
All I did was where the welds broke was drill some holes out and put a bolt through each side. that way the disc can pivot where they had broke. Put some weight on the disc itself and it did about 1/4 to 1/2 acre in about an hour. much better than that garden tiller. lol

Next time out I will get some pics of the add-on food plot area I did with that disc and it looks much better than the plot pictured in trail camera.

Latest posts

Top Bottom