Someone help me out with this Mizzu thing....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
She resigned a title that paid her nothing, and only after the journalism faculty were voting to remove the title.

Again, the photographers political leanings are irrelevant. He was paid to be there and was attempting to do his job with his guanrantees rights.

He also said he wants to focus more on the issue of systemic rascism than on himself. That he wasn't comfortable with the discussion being about him.

But again, whatever his reason for being there, he was still standing up for the constitution.

30BulletHoles

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
She resigned a title that paid her nothing, and only after the journalism faculty were voting to remove the title.

Again, the photographers political leanings are irrelevant. He was paid to be there and was attempting to do his job with his guanrantees rights.

He also said he wants to focus more on the issue of systemic rascism than on himself. That he wasn't comfortable with the discussion being about him.

But again, whatever his reason for being there, he was still standing up for the constitution.

Whether or not she was paid is irrelevant, she had influence on what was put in the campus newspaper which makes it significant. As far as the photojournalist goes, yes I definitely acknowledge his right to report and that is part of the point I was making. Being a liberal reporter he was reporting on the " systematic racism in higher education" which is a farce and shows his bias as a reporter and was shut down by white guilt apologist, who was also involved in journalism in attempt to out libtard one another. Like I have said libs eating libs.

The big question is were either the professor or the student journalist allowed to be a part of the " black healing space". Answer is no and that is racism

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
just so it's clear, the campus newspaper is not part of the journalism school program.

The maneater is the school paper. The Missourian is the j-school lab program for print, vox for magazine, kbia is the radio npr affiliate and komu is the broadcast nbc program.

None of which this mass Comm professor was a part of as far as I've been told.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You need to do some fact checking before you make youself look bad.

http://www.poynter.org/news/mediawi...committee-advising-mizzous-student-newspaper/

The maneater, which I admit she was an advisor to, is student-run but is not part of the journalism school program. Advisors can have many responsibilities, but I don't recall the advisor offer any content suggestions when I was there. Mostly she dealt with the bank account.

From your link, "Until today, the University of Missouri’s website showed Click as the chair of the school’s Student Publications Committee, which recommends to administrators policy changes regarding the student-run newspaper and yearbook."

Doesn't say she has contact with the editorial board.

The photographer she harassed photographer (a former tulsa world intern) was there for ESPN, and not the maneater or the Missourian.

Last edited:

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I did text with a professor in another field at MU earlier. Here is what was said about the situation.

"It's pretty damned complicated. Issues with chancellor had nothing to with these protests. All nine deans had gone public calling for his removal about other management matters. Student protests against president really should have been focused on chancellor, who is much more responsible for matters they are pissed about. That said, it's hard not to see the protests as an exaggerated response to society-wide issues."

30BulletHoles

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I did text with a professor in another field at MU earlier. Here is what was said about the situation.

"It's pretty damned complicated. Issues with chancellor had nothing to with these protests. All nine deans had gone public calling for his removal about other management matters. Student protests against president really should have been focused on chancellor, who is much more responsible for matters they are pissed about. That said, it's hard not to see the protests as an exaggerated response to society-wide issues."

As I have already stated, the only thing in question about my post that keeps getting quoted is Click's direct involvement or indirect involvement in journalism and whether or not her resignation was real or not, as well as Tim Tios journalistic bias. Nothing has been said about the much larger issues that I addressed because that's what liberals want to avoid....the facts of what happened and the importance of what happened when things got real and the perpetually offended were met with racism directed at them while supporting the cause of the very people that ended up excluding them based on race alone. Lest we forget this entire debacle was started over racism but when it was whitey being kicked of the very groups they supported it gets swept under the rug, even though it is on film.

I rest my case

Latest posts

Top Bottom