Someone help me out with this Mizzu thing....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I was referring to Melissa Click and everything I stated is a fact.

She has not resigned her job as an assistant professor in the Department of Communication at the school. She is still employed and collecting a check. She "resigned" her courtesy appointment with the School of Journalism, which is not a paying position. You said, "Liberals forcing other liberals to resign." In fact, only two people have resigned their jobs, and neither was a liberal.

30BulletHoles

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
She has not resigned her job as an assistant professor in the Department of Communication at the school. She is still employed and collecting a check. She "resigned" her courtesy appointment with the School of Journalism, which is not a paying position. You said, "Liberals forcing other liberals to resign." In fact, only two people have resigned their jobs, and neither was a liberal.

She didn't "resign" her appointment with the school of journalism, she resigned her position with the school of journalism

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
She didn't "resign" her appointment with the school of journalism, she resigned her position with the school of journalism

I'm starting to wonder if you really know what a fact is.

University of Missouri media professor Melissa Click has resigned her courtesy appointment with the university’s school of journalism.

Click resigned her courtesy appointment with the Missouri School of Journalism. Click teaches mass media in the Communication Department. The School of Journalism is a separate entity.

Click did not hold a position at the School of Journalism. Maybe you're not aware of what a courtesy appointment is in the world of academia?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And today students in Ithaca New York walked out of class, demanding their schools president resign.

In comments made yesterday about the college issues, Dr Ben Carson, a Yale graduate said "We're being too tolerant accepting infantile behavior and the officials at these places need to have the moral courage to stand up to it".

Latest posts

Top Bottom