Someone help me out with this Mizzu thing....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Ace, I'm sure you believed Bill when he said he didn't have sex with that woman, and pointed that knarly finger at you. I'll bet it made an impression to this day didn't it?

You still believe he was right.

You really don't get it. If the kid made up the entire story that's irrelevant to the issue. The issue being he did not admit to making up the story.

Just as you did before, you read something (that the kid said that he had repeated incorrect information) and you, and you alone, decided that meant that he "admitted to making it up". He. Did. Not. Admit. To. Making. Up. Anything.

What you're doing is like after watching Bill say he didn't have sex with that woman, turning to someone and saying, "Bill just admitted to having sex with that woman." A.K.A. making up what was not said.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You really don't get it. If the kid made up the entire story that's irrelevant to the issue.

That's what you don't understand. The kid made up the story to further a false agenda, that's the entire issue. You can spin it like a liberal, but the bottom line is the kid made it up and had to admit he made it up. He may blame the man in the moon, but it doesn't change the fact he said it on social media, and didn't quote other sources. He was the only source.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are a couple of interesting parallels here to both the Missouri debacle and the Yale spectacle. Some are already calling these events a "cultural revolution" ala Maoist China. It also strikes me that the hysteria is much like the Salem witch hunts.

Raoul Duke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somewhere in the stillborn state of Sequoyah
Actually it's because most of the members got tired of watching the same tired, old men griping about being afraid of and disgruntled with anything new and different to them politically, socially, theologically, philosophically, economically, etc. Basically the visceral negativity that just flowed out into forum posts gets absolutely insufferable.

But carry on :) I'll be back every few months.

Last edited by a moderator:

30BulletHoles

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's like Christmas in November!!!!!

Liberals forcing other liberals to resign in a contest of who can be the most liberal moron!

All of the duma$$ white guilt apologists protesting with their oppressed, dark skin brethren and then being kicked out of the "black healing space" after they accomplish their mission. Lol! I hope they feel as stupid as they look after that!

The millionaire, poor, oppressed, spoiled brat getting outed for not being poor, oppressed or anything else but a snot nosed brat.

Finally, after 50 years these morons have reintroduced segregation. Congratulations in reversing what your truly oppressed grandparents were getting the **** beaten out of them and killed over.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
That's what you don't understand. The kid made up the story to further a false agenda, that's the entire issue. You can spin it like a liberal, but the bottom line is the kid made it up and had to admit he made it up. He may blame the man in the moon, but it doesn't change the fact he said it on social media, and didn't quote other sources. He was the only source.

Don't know if you're being obstinate or really do not understand what the phrase "admit he made it up" means.

Either way, it's not worth my time trying to educated the willfully uneducable.

Suffice to say, he never admitted he made it up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom