Sooner state had some Mosins the other day

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
$139 I believe, not bad for a local pickup. Had some hex and round. All looked good, some looked like factory refinsih. I am sure a bit more. But still a fair price. Where the hell else are you gonna get a historical centerfire that you can shoot for that.

mike sweeney

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im pretty sure theyre rearsenaled. Went by there Norman store today and they had a bunch there too. Some were hexed receivers and i noticed about half of them were counter bored. The main thing that pisses me off is they put the importer stamp in large letters on the left side of the receiver. Wish they would make it more discreet.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Im pretty sure theyre rearsenaled. Went by there Norman store today and they had a bunch there too. Some were hexed receivers and i noticed about half of them were counter bored. The main thing that pisses me off is they put the importer stamp in large letters on the left side of the receiver. Wish they would make it more discreet.

both PW arms and century do that with the import markings. 99.9% of mosins have been refurbed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom