Sounds like Trump is getting in.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Yes, I don't think he'll stick with it either. But it will be fun for him. I think too, it will be fun to watch him in debate against career politicians who are desperate for money. He can say things in an off handed, flippant way that a careerist dare not.

I also think that if he doesn't get his way with the GOP, he will take his little marbles and play somewhere else.

The Donald will be a fun and entertaining element in the GOP, sort of like the villain in a wrestling match that has a devoted audience.

His crass opinions such as:

“I’m not knocking China; I’m knocking our leadership. How can they allow this to happen? We spend $1.5 trillion, we lose thousands of lives, we destroy a country … but China is in there taking out all the oil, and we’re getting nothing,” Trump said.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/06/donald-trump-iraq-oil-china-92135.html#ixzz3VLenGYA8

...will be met with approval by many, who scorn careerists who are evasive to directness.

The Donald is a showman, and will be fun to watch before he storms off the stage.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If he is serious and does run he is only doing so because he loves this country that much. He has nothing to gain from doing it. He is rich, famous, and powerful. Being president is a very stressful job and there is no way he would do it for any other reason other than why I listed. Plus just think of what his family would have to go through because of it. I personally like and respect him. He made himself into a billionaire. He has good morals and is a good human being. He would destroy people in a debate I guarantee you. He don't take any bs from anyone either. From the others that are planning on running; I hope he actually does.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If he is serious and does run he is only doing so because he loves this country that much. He has nothing to gain from doing it. He is rich, famous, and powerful. Being president is a very stressful job and there is no way he would do it for any other reason other than why I listed. Plus just think of what his family would have to go through because of it. I personally like and respect him. He made himself into a billionaire. He has good morals and is a good human being. He would destroy people in a debate I guarantee you. He don't take any bs from anyone either. From the others that are planning on running; I hope he actually does.

I do too.

Wheel Gun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was interesting the first couple of times that he did this. I don't think he has a base and he certainly doesn't have ground troops. I'm not seeing it.

But, I am looking forward to the battle between Cruz, Paul and Walker. I like all three and am excited to see how they do against each other.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Could a career businessman be a better president than a career politician or law expert?

I would certainly give that qualification as a career businessman some consideration. He would certainly know what it takes to make some good economic decisions to balance the budget vs this insane deficit and debt we live in now. A businessman as you well know can't operate on debt and deficit. There has to be a profit, or at least a balanced budget. A business can operate for awhile at a loss, but I'm not telling you anything you don't already know.

He has to live with and under the legal system for economic purposes so I'm thinking he might have a handle on that. Albeit not at the level of a lawyer, but Ostupid is a constitutional lawyer and he has no clue, so he might be good to go on this.
I'll concede running a country is a tad bit different than running a business, but the basics of economics are still there.

Trump, as has any person in business has made some mistakes. He has failed in some endeavors, but moved on to become overall one of the wealthiest people in the US by getting past those bad decisions and moving on to good ones.

I'd still have to see his performance in the national debates regarding foreign policy, etc.

Can't do any worse than the POS we have in office now.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would certainly give that qualification as a career businessman some consideration. He would certainly know what it takes to make some good economic decisions to balance the budget vs this insane deficit and debt we live in now. A businessman as you well know can't operate on debt and deficit. There has to be a profit, or at least a balanced budget. A business can operate for awhile at a loss, but I'm not telling you anything you don't already know.
I'll concede running a country is a tad bit different than running a business, but the basics of economics are still there.

Trump, as has any person in business has made some mistakes. He has failed in some endeavors, but moved on to become overall one of the wealthiest people in the US by getting past those bad decisions and moving on to good ones.

I'd still have to see his performance in the national debates regarding foreign policy, etc.

Can't do any worse than the POS we have in office now.
My thoughts exactly. Let a CEO in and see if he can clean up the mess things are in. Cant be any worse than the usual polished career politicians.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
But, I am looking forward to the battle between Cruz, Paul and Walker. I like all three and am excited to see how they do against each other.
Those three are all the same with different suits. DT isnt playing their game (the GOP) and has no chance but as said, I would kinda like to se it.
No chance.
And Im not sure hes a billionair is he? Wasnt listed on Forbes 500 that I remember...but I could be wrong. The koch brothers are going to control the outcome here and already know the results of the election in 22 months.

Latest posts

Top Bottom