South African weapons

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sumoj275

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am wondering how many of us have a rifle, pistol or any South African weapons? I have a No.4 Mk I/II that is a Canadian, that went to SA, then SA after the Brit's left, and then to the US. It is not pristine, been there and done it but I have shot it out to 400 yds more than a few times.

So, who has a SA piece of history?

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The lack of responses is somewhat telling, isn't it? :wink2: I haven't had the pleasure of owning anything that had passed through SA ownership other than some 7.62 NATO ammo.

sumoj275

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The lack of responses is somewhat telling, isn't it? :wink2: I haven't had the pleasure of owning anything that had passed through SA ownership other than some 7.62 NATO ammo.
That .308 along with the .303 and 9mm was some great shooting ammo. Wish I had more of it left.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nope but I find the accent sexy...I know that doesn't help though, sorry. I'd LOVE to have a Canadian AR though since it's me country eh.

sumoj275

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Broadarrow in a U for British governed SA. An M in a U is for SA go items. The best is those with both, since it has more than one Dark Continent country ownership markings. I am always looking for more.

Latest posts

Top Bottom