Soylent Green is made out of people!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The article says to compost them, not eat them. Funny you mention it though. I had the whole "longpig" conversation with my son this morning. If things hit the fan and with no other options available you can, and should, eat the dead.
The democrat party is already eating each other, not dead maybe but brain dead.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
The article says to compost them, not eat them. Funny you mention it though. I had the whole "longpig" conversation with my son this morning. If things hit the fan and with no other options available you can, and should, eat the dead.
In Lake City Colorado, there is a historical marker, on the south side of town. This marker tells the story of a group of men that were snow bound on this spot, back in the 1800's. Only one of these men survived, and was tried, and convicted, of cannibalism! The news papers reported that, " THERE WERE ONLY 6 REPUBLICANS IN COLORADO, AND THIS GUY ATE 5 OF THEM!"

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In Lake City Colorado, there is a historical marker, on the south side of town. This marker tells the story of a group of men that were snow bound on this spot, back in the 1800's. Only one of these men survived, and was tried, and convicted, of cannibalism! The news papers reported that, " THERE WERE ONLY 6 REPUBLICANS IN COLORADO, AND THIS GUY ATE 5 OF THEM!"
I have been there and read the history on this.

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have heard the liver goes well with fava beans and a nice Chianti.
Tfft Tfft Tfft Tfft Tfft!

85bf25248fa41d7a3c29dad18c9e11a5.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom