spanish destroyer rifles in 9mm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
saw a few of these over at the show. i was not aware of them until then. seems they were mainly in 9mm largo but a few are available in 9mm parabellum. the early ones were double stack mags holding 10 rounds i think. the later onesd had single stacks. i think i may have to add one to the collection but prices seem all over the place, ranging from 250 to over 500. does anyone have one? or know where some are? i would want the 9mm para chamber of course.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
its seems they are out there but will cost a few more bucks. i wouldn't mind a largo just would like to avoid another gun that i would have to load for. an early one with the double stack mag in 9 para would be pretty damn cool.

kd5rjz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess since it's a bolt, you could just line the chamber for the last 4mm and safely chamber 9x19. Wouldn't be hard to make something with just a drill press really, or go extra ghetto and use 4mm of a casing and some red locktite.

kd5rjz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't load .38 super or largo so either would be a new caliber for me. I suppose .38 super brass is much more common though.

What would be awesome is to rechamber it for .357 maximum!

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They are fun guns to shoot. Its like shooting a .22. Going rate for one in decent shape is around $300. I should have bought one of those at the W show. Sarco has tons of 9mm largo ammo. Last I knew of.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They are fun guns to shoot. Its like shooting a .22. Going rate for one in decent shape is around $300. I should have bought one of those at the W show. Sarco has tons of 9mm largo ammo. Last I knew of.

century is the absolute best source of ammo at about $135/case.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
odd that these are popping up at gunshows now. 20 years ago maybe, but now. Maybe folks are just liquidating old surplus, especially fearing the ammo supply will eventually dry up.

http://9mmlargo.com/ is a good source of info on all largo related.

Latest posts

Top Bottom