Springfield Armory SA 35

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hammer doesn’t bite, shoots to point of aim, thumb safety is a little wide for me (which is typical for Springfield), trigger has a little creep which I think will work out as it is shot. This week hope to put another 200 or so thru it. It’s everything a HP should be.
Best part about it, no mag safety to knock out of it. Hope it continues to impress.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hammer doesn’t bite, shoots to point of aim, thumb safety is a little wide for me (which is typical for Springfield), trigger has a little creep which I think will work out as it is shot. This week hope to put another 200 or so thru it. It’s everything a HP should be.
If it doesn't bite the hand that feeds it, that's a big plus for me. :woohoo1:

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is the trigger any better than a "real" HP that has had the mag disconnect removed? Or are they the same once that's done?

Is the reset any better than "real" ones?

1911master

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Shot 216 rounds today. Towards the end I had a 2 failures to extract. But I attribute it to me riding the slide a little bit hard. Been a while since I shot this many rounds thru a single action. At 7 yards if I do my part I can group 15 rounds in a coffee cup saucer. GTG in my book.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Shot 216 rounds today. Towards the end I had a 2 failures to extract. But I attribute it to me riding the slide a little bit hard. Been a while since I shot this many rounds thru a single action. At 7 yards if I do my part I can group 15 rounds in a coffee cup saucer. GTG in my book.
Thank you for sharing, may have to bump this up on the "need" list!! :cool:

Latest posts

Top Bottom