Squirrel Hunting Locations

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

enuf

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There are plenty of pecan farms around in NE OK - find those people and ask them, they seem to not like them tree-rats anyway. I took my boys several years ago and they asked a few questions and gave me some rules and looked to see who else and when anyone else was hunting and gave me a date.

KofiJustice

Marksman
Reaction score
There are plenty of pecan farms around in NE OK - find those people and ask them, they seem to not like them tree-rats anyway. I took my boys several years ago and they asked a few questions and gave me some rules and looked to see who else and when anyone else was hunting and gave me a date.
Thats a great idea, I hadnt thought of going that route, thanks!

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've wanted to try the pecan farm strategy, but haven't yet. Should work beautifully. really any WMA close to you should be a good place to be, I do all of my squirrel hunting on that side of the state.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
There are probably closer, but Candy Creek north of Tulsa was full of them when I was a kid. It's been 35y since I've been there though so keep that in consideration lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom