State Farm auto claim

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chief Sapulpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where they bust the sod in South Tulsa County.
"Please call us, so we can inform you of your claim".
Total BS, because of the endless hold times and disconnections. 2+ hours of hold time just this morning. Not including the attempts though the past week.
why not just call your agent?

Big House

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For some reason, after it gets beyond a certain point "total loss", it is out of local agents' hands. Wife received an email for her to call an 800 number last Monday. She tried multiple times though out the past week with hours of hold times and disconnects. Someone finally answered today, but they couldn't find the total loss paperwork in the file. Go figure! She has more patience than I do when it comes to this. I've already filed a complaint with the Florida Insurance Board.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have used State Farm for homes and autos for over 50 years. Have had a number of claims and never once was there anything to complain about.

Buy some lottery tickets lol....

FWIW State Farm is starting to get into some hot water over their denials of claims from storms this past year.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Go through your State Farm AGENT!! That is what they get payed to do!! I have had State Farm for 57 years. Auto, Home, Liability, everything but health and life insurance. I have filed clams for storm damaged two roofs, and out buildings, several car wrecks, including two that I had law suits filed against me. I did up my liability limits after the first law suit. I'm not the easiest guy to please, and not bashful when anyone tries to run over me, but I try and be fair. State Farm has been fair with me in every single instance, over a 57 year period!! And that ANT BAD!!

Big House

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wife looked on the app this morning and noticed the total loss form was finally uploaded. It only took them 5 days, from the day she received an email to call them. She has been trying to call them all this time. Nothing but hold time once you get past the automated process.

I've been with State Farm for over 35 yrs, home and auto. Maybe five claims in all that time. Before all this high tech, better for our customers, BS. I liked it better when you could call your local agent and have business taken care of.

Latest posts

Top Bottom