Steel Challenge in McLoud August 8th - This Sunday!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Today at the Arcadia match, I drank a quart of gatoraide, a litre of bottled water, and four or five 16oz bottles of water. I also ate a granola bar, had a bag of chips and a burger to keep some electolytes going.

But still, my pounding headache is just now letting up.

TallPrairie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fun match! Four stages, about ten shooters. Starting early was smart. The heat was just getting brutal when we finished. I drank 1.5 qts of water and was good to go.

Compare with the huge 7-stage extravaganza (crossed with Bataan Death March) that I hear went down at OKC Gun Club yesterday.

jeffsoward

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was a blast! Starting early was the way too go. My kid is already bugging about when the next match is. I'm gonna have to find another steel challenge for him to shoot soon. but we got some practice to put in also.

claricSTi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't wait to try my hand at the next one, it sounds like a great time. Not to mention USSA has some SC stages still set up so it will give me time to practice before my 1st event.

Latest posts

Top Bottom