Steel Challenge this Sunday in McLoud at Practical Shooting!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeffsoward

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Evidently, an STI Tactical 5" is a rimfire pistol. Either that or he's referring to the way I shoot, around the rim of the target.

I feel too bad to shoot H&H tonight. Sucks.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was wondering if that was you. I was the guy blowing his nose every 30 seconds and cursing a lot! Good times...lots of shooters out there today.

LOL ... you weren't the only one doing some cursing ... :popcorn: I think I remember you ... come give me a hug next month!! :fallangel

Nice to meet (sorta) you Miss Bunny....

LOL ... likewise!!

Evidently, an STI Tactical 5" is a rimfire pistol. Either that or he's referring to the way I shoot, around the rim of the target.

I feel too bad to shoot H&H tonight. Sucks.

Well, don't feel lonesome ... a Glock34 is a rimfire pistol too ... who knew?? LOL (Just funnin' ya, Jesse ...)

Yeah, I feel like crap too! I gave it the old college try but my gun broke on the first stage, so I was "saved" ... However, scoring and pasting targets is a full-time job in an of itself there! There were about 60 shooters tonight ... I am a pooped puppy ...

Sorry I missed another chance to meet GC and BB....and of course shoot a fun match. Hopefully next month!

We will be there ... I love USPSA ... I LOVE Steel Challenges ...:yelclap: There is a steel challenge in Ada on the last Saturday of this month (30th). We are gonna hit it for sure! The entertainment provided by Kelly and Carl is well worth the price of admission! LOL

314alias

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks to all who helped with the match. I had a blast and it was my first one. You were all very helpful and I will definitely be coming back. Look forward to shooting with you all again!

Latest posts

Top Bottom