Steel Challenge this Sunday in McLoud at Practical Shooting!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That was fun!

:hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper: No ****!!!

I was telling GC on the way home that with as many young bucks as there were out there I wouldn't be surprised if it was some of you guys!!

I was the old lady with the Wilson Combat hat on ... and you were ,,,,,??

You guys gotta introduce yourselves ... I am a lot easier to pick out of the crowd than ya'll are!! :wink2:

I am taking my Gold Cup and GC's LCR next month, along with my Glock ... just for ****s and giggles ...

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OOh OOH - I was there - and it appears that Jesse put my in my own special category - BI - what does that mean "Bad-ass Insane-mofo"

:bighug: OK ... I KNOW who you are (saw your scoresheet) but didn't formally introduce myself!! Nice to meet you!!! :kiss:

(But my memory sucks and next month I will be going "hey, I think I know that guy" all over again! LOL)

mmchambers06

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:bighug: OK ... I KNOW who you are (saw your scoresheet) but didn't formally introduce myself!! Nice to meet you!!! :kiss:

(But my memory sucks and next month I will be going "hey, I think I know that guy" all over again! LOL)

I was wondering if that was you. I was the guy blowing his nose every 30 seconds and cursing a lot! Good times...lots of shooters out there today.

Latest posts

Top Bottom