Steel Challenge/USSA/Sun. 5th

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

einsteinwv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had alot of fun for my first time ever shooting a automatic pistol, Got a little sun burnt somehow didnt really notice it till I got home and looked in the mirror. I just need to practice some more, but I didnt get last, and I stayed safe without making mistakes, and that was my goal. And I would have thought shooting all day will make you go cross eyed, but adding up score cards now that will make you question your eyes.

Traxxis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks Gary, great match.

Any chance we can get a can of red for the stop plate sticks? I had SEVERAL new guys get mixed up in the middle of a string, even after explaining the course of fire.

jeffsoward

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was great shooting with you too Jeff. Hope it didn't take too much out of you.
pclark
I'm still recovering :D

I had fun, but wish I had remembered to clean my rifle before the match. The pistol wasn't too bad, I just forgot to loctite the rail screws, so my optic jumped around alot.
I did have a real good time on smoke n hope though. that 2.56sec string was the fastest I've ever shot.

Traxxis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm still recovering :D

I had fun, but wish I had remembered to clean my rifle before the match. The pistol wasn't too bad, I just forgot to loctite the rail screws, so my optic jumped around alot.
I did have a real good time on smoke n hope though. that 2.56sec string was the fastest I've ever shot.

2.56 is smokin', good job. We had a guy in our squad hit 1.93 beating my personal best of 2.03! I was dully impressed.

Wish I would have known you were out there though Jeff, I had no idea.

ef9turbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
2.56 is smokin', good job. We had a guy in our squad hit 1.93 beating my personal best of 2.03! I was dully impressed.

Kinda hard to miss Jeff ;) LOL. I'm kidding buddy.

I really need to get out to these events more often, especially now that I have weekends off AND since I only live like 4 miles away from USSA :lookaroun

jeffsoward

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I saw you a couple of times, but you were busy so I didn't want to bother you.
Yuth was shooting on our squad and he had a 1.92 sec and a 1.96 sec string, but he was cheating. his low ready was at the base of his first target, not the cone. Eric called him out on it when he saw it, but Yuth was just out there playing.

I really need to get out to these events more often, especially now that I have weekends off AND since I only live like 4 miles away from USSA :lookaroun
Hey, I'm a little harder to miss now that I'm 85lbs lighter! :D

It is kinda lame that you were off AND close enough to get a random frag and you still didn't make it. :disappoin

maybe next month. ;)

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yuth was shooting on our squad and he had a 1.92 sec and a 1.96 sec string, but he was cheating. his low ready was at the base of his first target, not the cone. Eric called him out on it when he saw it, but Yuth was just out there playing.

Hey, I'm a little harder to miss now that I'm 85lbs lighter! :D

It is kinda lame that you were off AND close enough to get a random frag and you still didn't make it. :disappoin

maybe next month. ;)

Sub 2's is pretty dang fast... I wanted to make it out for this one, but after Friday/Saturday I was worn out. lol...

Traxxis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Then you have NO excuse not to be there next month... :)
Man, you wouldn't have bothered me at all, I would have liked to said hi anyway... just ask Rusty... I talk a lot. :)

1.92 is excellent. I think my fastest two times on S&H were in the 2.30's and 2.40's.

Man I love S&H!

Sub 2's is pretty dang fast... I wanted to make it out for this one, but after Friday/Saturday I was worn out. lol...

Yeah, we had a guy in our squad that was looking for me. I can't remember his name, but he was a taller guy with a shaved head... kinda biker-ish. Really nice guy, he and his son were shooting a SW22A I believe. I think he said his son shot an MP15-22 with you last month.

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I shot the rifle match here a couple of weeks ago with that guy, his son, and a bunch of other father and son combos. We had a great time and his son in particular shot really well. I was looking forward to shooting with that group again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom