Steel Challenge/USSA/Sun. 5th

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Traxxis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I shot the rifle match here a couple of weeks ago with that guy, his son, and a bunch of other father and son combos. We had a great time and his son in particular shot really well. I was looking forward to shooting with that group again.

His son was really good and we enjoyed shooting with them. The boy beat his dad with the same pistol by .05 seconds too!

I think they're going to try to be there next month.

yuthh

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw you a couple of times, but you were busy so I didn't want to bother you.
Yuth was shooting on our squad and he had a 1.92 sec and a 1.96 sec string, but he was cheating. his low ready was at the base of his first target, not the cone. Eric called him out on it when he saw it, but Yuth was just out there playing.

Hey, I'm a little harder to miss now that I'm 85lbs lighter! :D

It is kinda lame that you were off AND close enough to get a random frag and you still didn't make it. :disappoin

maybe next month. ;)

I think I have to say some thing after I saw you said that I am a cheater.I had zero knowledge about shooting rimfire steel.This is my first time out.I got the .22 convertion kit that came with a Barzos limited gun I bought .So I thought I'll give it a shot.I called Gary and asked him what type of .22 ammo should I need I thought .22 LR is for rifle and .22 short is for pistol.
I've been shooting centerfire Steel for a couple match but not really a big fan.I did not even know that the start position is different between center fire and rimfire untill I saw the first guy came up and shoot with out holster.I thought to myself"Why do I need these holster and magpouch?"
Low position start for my understanding was pointing gun downrange not at the target.I started this way from the first shot to the last and no one ever told me that I did the wrong thing.Eric ran to the plastic orange cone in the middle of my run on the Smoke and Hope and said something"You have to shoot it from here or you have to point the gun here"I did not really heard him well so I thought he was joking with me that I need to start from the cone.
It was my bad I should have study the rule before I shoot the match.But someone should corrected me about my start positon instead of call me a cheater.As an RO you should not let the beep goes off if the shooter is not ready or in a right start position:Heya:

yuthh

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw you a couple of times, but you were busy so I didn't want to bother you.
Yuth was shooting on our squad and he had a 1.92 sec and a 1.96 sec string, but he was cheating. his low ready was at the base of his first target, not the cone. Eric called him out on it when he saw it, but Yuth was just out there playing.

Hey, I'm a little harder to miss now that I'm 85lbs lighter! :D

It is kinda lame that you were off AND close enough to get a random frag and you still didn't make it. :disappoin

maybe next month. ;)

I think I have to say some thing after I saw you said that I am a cheater.I had zero knowledge about shooting rimfire steel.This is my first time out.I got the .22 convertion kit that came with a Barzos limited gun I bought .So I thought I'll give it a shot.I called Gary and asked him what type of .22 ammo should I need I thought .22 LR is for rifle and .22 short is for pistol.
I've been shooting centerfire Steel for a couple match but not really a big fan.I did not even know that the start position is different between center fire and rimfire untill I saw the first guy came up and shoot with out holster.I thought to myself"Why do I need these holster and magpouch?"
Low position start for my understanding was pointing gun downrange not at the target.I started this way from the first shot to the last and no one ever told me that I did the wrong thing.Eric ran to the plastic orange cone in the middle of my run on the Smoke and Hope and said something"You have to shoot it from here or you have to point the gun here"I did not really heard him well so I thought he was joking with me that I need to start from the cone.
It was my bad I should have study the rule before I shoot the match.But someone should corrected me about my start positon instead of call me a cheater.As an RO you should not let the beep goes off if the shooter is not ready or in a right start position::drunk5:

jeffsoward

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dude, I was just joking around. you were the best shooter out there by far. If only that conversion kit would have stayed running long enough for you, you'd have shot every stage in half my times.
I just said you were cheating cause you whooped up on me so bad.
I hope to get to shoot with you again. I want to see what happens when you run one of your open guns. i might just faint.

It was my bad I should have study the rule before I shoot the match.But someone should corrected me about my start positon instead of call me a cheater.As an RO you should not let the beep goes off if the shooter is not ready or in a right start position::drunk5:

Latest posts

Top Bottom