Steel Challenge/USSA/Sun.7th

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

G Law

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Limber up that trigger finger and come join us for a Steel Challenge Match at USSA this coming Sunday March 7th. Sign in starts at 9am and shooting starts at 10. $15 for non members, $10 for USSA members and $5 to shoot your second gun.
We will self squad this time to try to keep the squad size more equal. When you sign in you will choose the squad you want to shoot with and if shooting two guns you will sign up two times.
Safety. I want to remind you all that you can only handle your gun in either the safe area or on the line under the supervision of the range officer. If you are shooting rimfire make sure you are either holstered or have a gun bag for your gun when you come to the line. Never break the 180 line and never sweep any part of your body with the muzzle of your gun.
It looks like we will finally have some good weather so come on out.
See you downrange, Gary

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey Glaw, I know that I have harrased you about this before... lol... Have you given any thought to adding a rimfire carbine class to this match? I think it would be a great addition to the Steel Challenge format. There's another local steel match with this division and it is a lot of fun.

G Law

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Hey Rusty, I changed the score sheets a little this time and almost added rifle to the sheet. I have been thinking about it. Any other interest out there?
G

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey Rusty, I changed the score sheets a little this time and almost added rifle to the sheet. I have been thinking about it. Any other interest out there?
G

That is outstanding! Come on guys and gals!!!! The rimfire rifles are lots of fun for shooting steel. Let's make this happen!

Latest posts

Top Bottom