Steel Challenge/USSA/Sun.7th

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

G Law

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Ok, let's add rimfire rifle next month. That will give everyone enough time to get enough mags and all the other impedimentia to go with them. You might try to find a chamber flag also if you don't have a case to put the rifle in. If we get 3 or more I will give a plaque for that division. Does the other match differentiate optic or iron?
G

camcow2002

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, let's add rimfire rifle next month. That will give everyone enough time to get enough mags and all the other impedimentia to go with them. You might try to find a chamber flag also if you don't have a case to put the rifle in. If we get 3 or more I will give a plaque for that division. Does the other match differentiate optic or iron?
G

yes they have both as seperat divtions

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
G

Yep... They run the rimfire rifle divisions just like the rimfire pistol divisons, irons and open. The plaque sounds cool but I just really like shooting the rifle and shooting at steel is really a lot of fun. I appreciate you adding this to your match!

G Law

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I don't do first timer discounts, I think that is an IDPA thing. What is the start position for rifle/carbine? Bring on the newcomers, the more the merrier.

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't do first timer discounts, I think that is an IDPA thing. What is the start position for rifle/carbine? Bring on the newcomers, the more the merrier.

Pointed at a marker just like the rimfire pistols... should I bring my rifle Sunday??? Lol...

Latest posts

Top Bottom