Steel Challenge/USSA/Sun.Oct 4=fun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ryanncass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a great time, I only wish that I could lighten up a little and enjoy myself. I am so serious during these matches.

Thanks Robbie for shooting slow on the shoot off so I did not look so bad.

I will have to say keelty the Seriousness you showed was amazing. The chicken dance and all.

We were the largest group by far!!!

purplehaze

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didnt mean to show you up with my incredible display of shooting prowess....

I had a blast shooting with the FGST again. Gary, I think all match directors need to take note of your success and start providing brownies. It was good to shoot with you guys.

Ha! That's a good idea. I just got an e-mail from the MD and he says it's going to be cold and rainy friday, and clear but still muddy over the weekend. See you there.

purplehaze

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i cant believe you begged me to take it easy on you so, you could have a chance at robbie whom, you said you would beat with ease and then you totally choked..... naa gagged.

I had a great time, I only wish that I could lighten up a little and enjoy myself. I am so serious during these matches.

Thanks Robbie for shooting slow on the shoot off so I did not look so bad.

Traxxis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was really hoping to shoot with you guys, but y'all group filled up so fast, I didn't feel right about making it bigger.

I wanted to shoot the shootoff... but I waited around for an hour in the clubhouse and it didn't seem like it was starting yet, so I had to leave.

I did have a great time though, and I enjoyed my group. I'm anxiously awaiting all of the times to be posted for each round.

purplehaze

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i say, i say we are a right popular group.... sometimes the stiff shirts dont know how to take us.... kinda like a school house on christmas the light is on but no one is home.

I was really hoping to shoot with you guys, but y'all group filled up so fast, I didn't feel right about making it bigger.

I wanted to shoot the shootoff... but I waited around for an hour in the clubhouse and it didn't seem like it was starting yet, so I had to leave.

I did have a great time though, and I enjoyed my group. I'm anxiously awaiting all of the times to be posted for each round.

Latest posts

Top Bottom