Steel Challenge/USSA/Sun.Oct 4=fun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

G Law

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
This is the match you have been waiting for!! 6 stages of steel challenge goodness. Come on out to USSA in Owasso. $15 for non USSA members, $10 for members and $5 for the second gun. Sign in starts at 9am and shooting commences at 10. But wait, there's more.....
How about a man on man after the regular match. If you haven't tried it this is THE most fun you can have. $5 to enter and winner takes the pot. This will be man against man(or woman)centerfire only(.22 won't knock them down)shoot down 5 poppers, reload and shoot the stop popper. Open guns must shoot down 6 poppers and the stop popper. Keep winning=keep shooting until we have a winner.
We have new score sheets for this match, one for each stage so we can collect them during the match to speed up the scoring. See you there.
Shoot fast or be last, Gary

Traxxis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Would this be a good match for a newbi to come too?

I thought about coming out for this one, but it will be my first one. I would hate to go out there and get my rear handed to me by the pros.

I have a Nighthawk Custom 1911... but I thought about putting my Marvel conversion and shooting the rimfire course with it.

upnover

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i would like to try it as well is there a link to the rules anywhere, as far as gun type/classes, and will there be any running to targets or are the all shot from one place, the reason that i ask is i am coming off of a broken leg and am still in a brace, come to think of it maybe i should just watch.

DC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I thought about coming out for this one, but it will be my first one. I would hate to go out there and get my rear handed to me by the pros.

I have a Nighthawk Custom 1911... but I thought about putting my Marvel conversion and shooting the rimfire course with it.

Your Marvel conversion willl be a good option here. That is what I usually use and its is a lot less expensive in the long run.

TMA-1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

It's a very welcoming shoot - I was a newbie last month. Not only was I welcomed, but a couple of them helped improve my stance and grip. I heartily recommend it.

And yes, they did hand me my rear. That's what the pros are supposed to do. :-)

Latest posts

Top Bottom