Steel Challenge/USSA/Sun.Oct 4=fun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Traxxis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is anyone shooting in the rimfire class? I don't know if I'll make it to this one, but would like to try out the rimfire class in the future.

I was wondering 1) is there separate iron sight and open classes 2) what are people using for mag holders and how many 3) I know that the rimfire class doesn't involve holsters, but are people wearing them anyway and what kind (specifically for a gun with a red dot optic) or do you generally just case them between rounds?

Thanks for the help.

I'm a newb, this will be my first one and I'll be shooting rimfire with my Nighthawk 1911/ Marvel .22 conversion. I don't know if I'll swap over and shoot the .45... it's awful expensive. I'll bring my slide anyways. I'll be shooting the iron sights.

Since my Marvel Government Top has the same deminsions as a normal 1911, I'll be wearing my Don Hume leather.

guns are dumb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm a newb, this will be my first one and I'll be shooting rimfire with my Nighthawk 1911/ Marvel .22 conversion. I don't know if I'll swap over and shoot the .45... it's awful expensive. I'll bring my slide anyways. I'll be shooting the iron sights.

Since my Marvel Government Top has the same deminsions as a normal 1911, I'll be wearing my Don Hume leather.

I'll be honest, the reason why I want to shoot .22 is because the cost. I just started school (again) and can't justify shooting anything other than .22. Seems like there is a lot more info on the other class, which is the reason I was asking my questions.

If I get to come I'll be shooting a Buckmark with a Burris Fastfire II.

Latest posts

Top Bottom