Steel Challenge/USSA/Sun5th

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
My son and I are going to try and make this one. He shot in the snubby match in Edmond last month, and is chomping at the bit to get some more!!

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK, first post is a little unclear, is it pistol only, or pistol rifle?

If it is pistol rifle, and chance to get there early enough to sight in my AR? Shouldn't take long, I can't hit anything anyway....:tounge2:

Also, round count needed?

G Law

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It will be centerfire pistol, rimfire pistol or rimfire rifle. You can shoot your choice of one or two of these. No centerfire rifle as it will ruin the steel. There are 150 rounds required but you might bring 250 if you want to miss any.

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Andy has talked me into shooting this, for once I have a weekend that isn't absolutely booked up with honey doos......

I'm excited, this will be my first match!

ef9turbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Andy has talked me into shooting this, for once I have a weekend that isn't absolutely booked up with honey doos......

You will like it as your first match. There's only 1 stage where you move, but it test you and your front sight :) Have fun, I wish I could be there but I'm headed to KC to watch the game! Everyone be safe!

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

See you there!! Look on the bright side, you won't be at the bottom of the list, I am pretty sure I have that spot sown up.......

Latest posts

Top Bottom