Steel Challenge/USSA/Sun5th

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Traxxis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Andy has talked me into shooting this, for once I have a weekend that isn't absolutely booked up with honey doos......

I'm excited, this will be my first match!

See you there!! Look on the bright side, you won't be at the bottom of the list, I am pretty sure I have that spot sown up.......

I'll try my best to boost you up a notch or two from bottom rung!!!

I'll make sure that we are all on the same squad and I'll RO. :) That way I can tease you newbs.... hehe

adluginb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Andy has talked me into shooting this, for once I have a weekend that isn't absolutely booked up with honey doos......

I'm excited, this will be my first match!

See you there!! Look on the bright side, you won't be at the bottom of the list, I am pretty sure I have that spot sown up.......

I'll try my best to boost you up a notch or two from bottom rung!!!

I'll make sure that we are all on the same squad and I'll RO. :) That way I can tease you newbs.... hehe

Maybe we should have a contest to see who comes in last?!?! Kind of a reverse 1st place prize:D

Traxxis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not this time. I'm gonna use my P225. Besides all I have are six shooters, got plenty of speedloaders, just not enough holders.

Unless I won't need more than two reloads per each stage.

Nah, shouldn't need to reload at all. :) It's just 5 shots if you hit them all in each stage.

I shot my model 19 last month and had a great time.

Maybe we should have a contest to see who comes in last?!?! Kind of a reverse 1st place prize:D

haha, I have my moments. :) Heck, I may not even shoot since all of you are going to be there. I may just RO for you guys.

Keelty

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Not this time. I'm gonna use my P225. Besides all I have are six shooters, got plenty of speedloaders, just not enough holders.

Unless I won't need more than two reloads per each stage.

There will be a table you can put the speedloaders on if you ever want to shoot the wheelguns.

G Law

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Just a heads up. I have a Christmas program to go to tonight so the scores won't be up until Monday. They will be scored at the match if you want to hang around to see where you finished.
G

Latest posts

Top Bottom