Stillwater!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hanson405

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why has no one opened a range here in Stillwater? There is the Stillwater Gun Club, which is pretty exclusive and a little expensive (being a college town and all..) and there is another small, private range that is only open on specific dates. I would think a range would do particularly well here, and it would be nice to educate some of these liberal college kids about guns! (lol, just joking)

hanson405

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh and the SRPC membership is much cheaper than I remember. Not factoring in the one time range improvement fee, I've spent more on individual trips to the other range...

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would guess that one reason there may not be ranges is because it is a college town.

There are probably more than you know of, you just gotta look and asking on here was a great start.

Worst case scenario, open your own! Be an enterprising young American!

hanson405

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would guess that one reason there may not be ranges is because it is a college town.

There are probably more than you know of, you just gotta look and asking on here was a great start.

Worst case scenario, open your own! Be an enterprising young American!
Believe me, I've been seriously considering it

rmark

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I belong to something exclusive and no one ever told me. woo hoo.

Paying range membership is likely a whole lot cheaper than buying property to put a personal range on.

hanson405

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I belong to something exclusive and no one ever told me. woo hoo.

Paying range membership is likely a whole lot cheaper than buying property to put a personal range on.

LOL no I've been considering opening my own range. Just don't have the capital. Like I said, the range dues aren't bad at all out there. May have to juggle some funds to get out there!

Latest posts

Top Bottom