Stop Sunstein!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mons meg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is the guy that said:

"[A]lmost all gun control legislation is constitutionally fine. And if the Court is right, then fundamentalism does not justify the view that the Second Amendment protects an individual right to bear arms. "

There's no way he's 2A friendly. This is also the guy that said to outlaw all hunting.

Kopel wasn't trying to imply that Sunstein was literally "pro 2A" in the sense that he's a card carrying NRA member, rather that he was among the least hostile of those chosen to server in the Obama administration. Since Dave Kopel is a 2A legal expert of some renown, and definitely on "our" side, I tend to give his views some weight.

mons meg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess I'm not as worried about him sitting in the particular job of regulatory chief, unless he gets in there and starts actually attempting to shape regulatory policies to fit some of his odder viewpoints.

Hey, after Van Jones, anything's an improvement, right? ;)

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I guess I'm not as worried about him sitting in the particular job of regulatory chief, unless he gets in there and starts actually attempting to shape regulatory policies to fit some of his odder viewpoints.

Hey, after Van Jones, anything's an improvement, right? ;)

They could always clone Stalin.......

buckeye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Inhofe's office got back to me. He's on our side, of course. :)

Sunstein's up for 'only' a regulatory position, but he's weird enough that I don't want him in authority at all. Who said the chief executive can setup all these Czars anyway?

vette447

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I called both Senators offices yesterday to ask them to stand against Sunstein but I also signed the petition and sent the email. I think they should both be very much on our side as our OK Senators are two of the "good guys" but it is good to let them know anyway. Thanks for the link to the website, that makes it really easy.

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Least hostile? Like this.....

ameetinthelobby.com_wp_content_uploads_2009_03_hostandalien.jpg

Hostile is hostile

Latest posts

Top Bottom