Strange Christmas wrapping paper

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oksportsman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not much offends me but not recognizing the difficulties people with disabilities face daily does and questioning their struggle for inclucivity does. Disability is not a choice they make.

My civic club is dedicated to making people with disabilities have opportunities for independence. We build free wheelchair ramps, provide highly specialized AmTrykes for kids and veterans with disabilities free of charge and provide scholarships for therapists.

Persons with disabilities deserve better and are actually better humans than most including myself.

Last edited:

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not much offends me but not recognizing the difficulties people with disabilities face daily does and questioning their struggle for inclucivity does. Disability is not a choice they make.

My civic club is dedicated to making people with disabilities have opportunities for independence. We build free wheelchair ramps, provide highly specialized AmTrykes for kids and veterans with disabilities free of charge and provide scholarships for therapists.

Persons with disabilities deserve better and are actually better humans than most including myself.

Speaking of those with disabilities, we stopped at Walmart the other day and right in front of one of the doors and in a handicapped spot was this really tricked out Jeep with a handicap placard hanging from the mirror. I'd like to know the handicap this guy had because one would have to really step up high to get into the Jeep.

travisstorma

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Speaking of those with disabilities, we stopped at Walmart the other day and right in front of one of the doors and in a handicapped spot was this really tricked out Jeep with a handicap placard hanging from the mirror. I'd like to know the handicap this guy had because one would have to really step up high to get into the Jeep.
I worked with someone who I questioned their handicap placard. Come to find out they had a traumatic brain injury in the service and had memory issues that allowed them to have the placard.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just show patience. I have a handicap placard and a couple years ago I pulled in a handicap spot and a guy who was waiting in the same lot gave me an earful as I briskly walked out of my lifted truck. I ignored him as I went to get my kid from his therapy and when I very slowly came out holding the hand of my 6 year old son who is disabled. After I picked him up into his car seat and went to get in the drivers seat the same guy I guess tried to say something else, but I ignored him again.
So Terry, the placard is often for caregivers as well as like what travisstorma said, for disabilities that are not always noticeable.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just show patience. I have a handicap placard and a couple years ago I pulled in a handicap spot and a guy who was waiting in the same lot gave me an earful as I briskly walked out of my lifted truck. I ignored him as I went to get my kid from his therapy and when I very slowly came out holding the hand of my 6 year old son who is disabled. After I picked him up into his car seat and went to get in the drivers seat the same guy I guess tried to say something else, but I ignored him again.
So Terry, the placard is often for caregivers as well as like what travisstorma said, for disabilities that are not always noticeable.
You should have called him a judgemental prick and told him to go sodomize himself.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Thanks for being an AMBUC!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I worked with someone who I questioned their handicap placard. Come to find out they had a traumatic brain injury in the service and had memory issues that allowed them to have the placard.
I have a friend that had one lung blown out by an AK round back in the day. He can't walk very far before running out of air. Just far enough to get to one of the electric shopping carts.

Latest posts

Top Bottom