Students suspended for wearing Confederate flags to protest gay rainbow flag

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm guessing since I brought those up this was directed at me, at least maybe indirectly. My point there being that if homosexuals are born with sexual feelings and a desire for members of the same sex, so too should pedophilia and beastiality be considered that way? Forget the whole "consenting adult" stuff; if one has a strong sexual attraction to kids, they can't help the way they feel, right? There was a time homosexuality was looked at with the same distaste. How long before pedophiles are granted the same "tolerance" homosexuals are seeing today? Don't flame me, as I don't "hate gays" or in any way legitimize sick-assed pedophiles, I'm just asking a question. As our society degenerates, how long before the unacceptable becomes the new goal of tolerance? I hope it never comes to that, but then again.....

As for the freaks with animals - those folks should be culled from the population. But I'd posit that those that are only half-assedly killing animals in slaughterhouses, leaving animals to be skinned alive as they go through the line aren't much better than the sick-os who just want to screw them. But that's a whole different topic.

That's just silly, NAMBLA does not exist and has never been any part of the gay rights movement...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_American_Man/Boy_Love_Association

And no politician, and certainly not any court would ever condone/support in any way the existence or functioning of such groups...

Controller candidate Scott Stringer voted to let a pro-pedophilia group keep its tax break

...Stringer spokeswoman Audrey Gelman said Monday that Stringer believes “NAMBLA and groups like it are abhorrent and disgusting” - but that he “voted to protect the Constitution.”

“He and 18 other progressive members of the state Legislature voted on constitutional grounds that the Legislature should not be freely and subjectively revoking the nonprofit status of groups,...

...The administration of then- Gov. George Pataki had tried to revoke Zymurgy’s not-for-profit status unilaterally, but was blocked by a court...

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...bla-tax-break-article-1.1443477#ixzz2hvbwnJxO

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Since no child can consent to sex all sex involving a child is rape right?
Then now that all age restrictions on the Plan B pill have been dropped any child buying it could be considered prima facie evidence of a rape, which is a felony and requires an investigation right?

Well, no. Sex between an adult and a minor is statutory rape. Consentual sex between minors is not rape of any kind. KIDS ARE DOING IT! If a minor want's The Plan B pill it's "prima facia evidence" of nothing.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No. If the sex is between an adult and a minor, it's statuatory rape. If it's between two minors it's no crime at all. Kids are DOING it with other kids, as hard as that may be to believe.

Is that what the law says? Then how come some minors have been prosecuted for sex with other minors?

What about the "Romeo and Juliet" laws that cover an 18yr.old having sex with a consenting minor, wait minors can't consent

...Recent changes in the laws governing consensual sex between minors or an adult 18 years of age and a minor 14-16 years of age have acknowledged that this intimacy is not the same as molestation. The new laws, named “Romeo and Juliet laws” after Shakespeare’s tragic teenage lovers, attempt to correct overly harsh penalties and prison terms meted out over the years. In 2007, these laws went into effect in Connecticut, Florida, Indiana and Texas.

http://womensissues.about.com/od/datingandsex/a/Romeo_and_Julie.htm

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And you reached that conclusion......how?

You put homosexuality on par with pedophilia, comparing "born with it" urges of what you see as disgusting and such. Thought that was where you were going. I suppose I could have missed your point in the ramblings. If I did, I'll eat that crow.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think there is a difference between rape and sexual molestation. Consensual sex between minors is not usually considered rape.
In your example the 18 year old is an adult the 14-16 year old is not.

So what do with the 16 year old who molests a nine year old?
You prosecute him. I'm not sure what language the courts would use.
But that would be its own relatively uncommon example

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
There! Got me a big ol' dip of wintergreen Skoal in my mouth! How 'bout sibling marriage between consenting adults?

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You put homosexuality on par with pedophilia, comparing "born with it" urges of what you see as disgusting and such. Thought that was where you were going. I suppose I could have missed your point in the ramblings. If I did, I'll eat that crow.

I said both homosexuals and pedophiles are born with sexual urges for their respective partner choices. I find the sexual activities of both repulsive - legal or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom