Subsonic 22 ammo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BillMac

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry to chime into this forum after I bailed and moved to Texas due to employment, but I still consider myself an Okie at heart. For anyone who may be in South OK or doesn't mind the drive to Sherman-Denison, TX area, J&S Pawn generally has ammo that many other stores do not. They are a fair price also comparable to what you will find elsewhere. I bought some 22 subsonic Remington there last week and they had a fair supply. You might call them if you really need some and might want to take a Sunday drive. They're open on Sundays but I don't know their hours, maybe 12:00 to 5:00 but not sure.
http://www.jandspawn.com/

BigGoose62

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Aguila does shoot best. Had some issues a couple of years ago with pests/varmints. Since I lived in the city limits, but in a rural area, I figured some subsonics would take care of the issue. It didn't. The ammo worked great, the only thing you heard on the rifle was a click and then a thump as the bullet hit it's target. But it never killed them. I just don't think they have much energy.

Got mad and used a bow next time. Just as quite and they were DRT, pinned to the ground.

funny, i had the opposite problem. every time i would shoot a subsonic round, it was still too loud and all the dogs in the neighborhood behind us would start barking

Latest posts

Top Bottom