Super Classifier Match at HH (February)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

la_emperatriz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi Everybody-

The February USPSA match at HH will be our annual super classifier match. All four stages will be classifiers.

I've had some questions from folks interested in shooting this match in more than one division (i.e. with one open gun and one production gun). For this match only we're going to allow this provided there are no more than fifty shooters (bodies) at the match. If there are more than that, everyone will have to just shoot one gun, as things get crazy really quickly.

Anyone shooting more than one gun will have to pick beforehand which one they'd like to have counted for the match results and will have to pay an extra $5 (cash only for the extra match).

If you aren't a USPSA member, this is a great time to join; it only takes four classifiers to get an initial classification. I'll have copies of the membership form there to fill out if you're interested. An annual membership is $40 and comes with lots of great benefits. For more info on membership check out USPSA.org.

As always, second Sunday of the month, sign in at 5:30pm at HH in OKC.

I hope to see you all out there! :hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

Latest posts

Top Bottom