Superior Arms Ar15?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MAS GunWorks

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The cheapest lowers right now are essential arms I believe. They are under $80 if you order more then 1. I have several and they are great lowers. Superior makes a good lower as well. Remember just about any forged lower will get the job done. Superior will also do custom logo lowers for anyone and I don't believe there is any type of order limit. I think the custom logo lowers were in the $110 range.

Ron Ogan

New to the site!
Reaction score
I'm starting a new build using a Superior Lower. It will be a black rifle with a SS barrel and SS pins/Bolt with a black A2 flash hider. I ordered a SS parts kit for the lower and should start on it next week.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My first AR was on a Superior Arms lower. It was mated to a Stag upper. I had no problems what so ever with it. The roll marks are where they have issues. The deapth isn't always constant. Or at least wasn't 3 years ago.

Eric67

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have one on a cheap build, it fine, IMHO a receiver is a receiver if it's MIL-Spec, all the holes are in the right places and the right size. If you wait for good deals you can build a plinker pretty cheap. This has a Doublestar upper which is actually better than I thought it would be when I got it. If I remember right I have less than $600 in this not counting the Magpul stuff and the Aimpoint. Just wait out those "motivated sellers".

I would buy another Superior lower, not the best looking piece I have but well worth what I paid for it and no functional issues at all.

ai563.photobucket.com_albums_ss72_epeyton_DSC00744.jpg

ai563.photobucket.com_albums_ss72_epeyton_DSC00746.jpg