Need some help with a rifle sale.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

08H3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree with the scope and rings being budget, if they were anything of higher quality they would have a visible logo or name on them, seems most companies are doing that lately. IF the upper is a Rock River it will have a logo on it too, I know for a fact RRA always marks their stuff.

rraa4upper.jpg

Noema

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree with the scope and rings being budget, if they were anything of higher quality they would have a visible logo or name on them, seems most companies are doing that lately. IF the upper is a Rock River it will have a logo on it too, I know for a fact RRA always marks their stuff.

View attachment 416587
It is complete both upper and lower. Logo is stamped on it.

Noema

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So after all this, why not post it for sale in the classifieds and see what happens?
I will, just haven’t gotten around to it yet. Still fighting my emotional attachment to it too lol. I just wanted to get an estimate on what it’s worth before I decide to sell it. I knew this place would have some gun gurus, so I thought it was the best place to ask.

AER244

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will, just haven’t gotten around to it yet. Still fighting my emotional attachment to it too lol. I just wanted to get an estimate on what it’s worth before I decide to sell it. I knew this place would have some gun gurus, so I thought it was the best place to ask.
Did your dad have any friends that might have the interest and ability to buy your AR now but allow you to buy it back from them in the future?

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Did your dad have any friends that might have the interest and ability to buy your AR now but allow you to buy it back from them in the future?
I was thinking of something like that for a solution. It just has to be someone you REALLY trust.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

You're making a mistake. Find another way to come up with the cash.

Noema

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No, he was a lonewolf kind of guy. He had one gun buddy, but he died years ago to Covid.
You're making a mistake. Find another way to come up with the cash.
I know what you mean and it’s not an easy thing for me to do. Let’s just say it has to do with health issues and there really is no other way. Im going try and delay it as much as I can. This post was just to help give me an idea of what I got and if it could help. Keep in mind, I still have his other rifle, mp5 gsg (broke) and two glocks.
IMG_2475.jpeg