Superior Arms Ar15?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KYLE_B

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Has anyone heard of this company? I found the lower receivers local and I've never heard of the brand. They also had a complete rifle priced for not much more than I could build one for.

fnfal308

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
KYLE_B said:
Has anyone heard of this company? I found the lower receivers local and I've never heard of the brand. They also had a complete rifle priced for not much more than I could build one for.

I have heard, although I can't guarantee you, that they are made by CMT- the same tooling and machines that cranks out RRA and Stag.

goodoleboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ive seen them in person on complete rifles for sale by the Superior arms company.. They seem to have an almost a Glossy finish unlike every other AR I have seen.

People speak good things about them function wise, but I never used one.

goodoleboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ive seen them in person on complete rifles for sale by the Superior arms company.. They seem to have an almost a Glossy finish unlike every other AR I have seen.

People speak good things about them function wise, but I never used one.

MarkV

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
chicane said:
Are these lowers cheaper than the $200 Ameetec ones?

That's not a bad deal. I'm really tempted to get one because it's a good deal. But then I would have to buy another upper because I had a complete lower sitting around then optics, sling, grips, you know how it is. It wouldn't be a $200 spending spree. :)

dogboy13

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i have one sitting here on my desk the markings looks just like rra.it was $106 out the door at brigadoon in del city.it might be a little while befor i build it though got to recover from my lates project pics to come when complete

OStateFlyer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just built a couple of ARs on RRA lowers, but have heard good things about Superior Arms. Make sure you get a lower that's numbered above 4000, some of the early lowers had out of spec problems. Superior took care of it, and has a good reputation for customer service. For $106 OTD, I'd do it.

Brad

Oklahoma Joe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a couple and a few more on the way. They are excellent quality and if you shop at the right spot, they are about the cheapest around.:lookaroun

I have had not one issue with these lowers and one has about 5K rounds on it to date.

Latest posts

Top Bottom