Supermarket Shooting - Boulder, CO

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What is wrong with people? Why can't they just live their life and leave others alone?

I vehemently disagree with a lot of things in this world but I'm not going to go shoot up things related to it or the people involved.

I got fed up with the crap about this on Twitter today and ultimately deleted my account. I'm done wasting my time on that cesspool of a site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They haven't released the name of the "suspect" yet, it makes one wonder if someone doesn't want the name released for some odd reason... He had curly hair and a beard...that would fit a lot of people. I hope we don't have to go through this again where the government withholds certain information.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They haven't released the name of the "suspect" yet, it makes one wonder if someone doesn't want the name released for some odd reason... He had curly hair and a beard...that would fit a lot of people. I hope we don't have to go through this again where the government withholds certain information.

I hope they never release his name. They need to stop releasing their dman names.

Fade2blue

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They need to pad their stats for gun control legislation

hcvPWnUG.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom