Supposed Racist add by the NRA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just came across this video where MSNBC idiots are commenting on the NRA's video bashing Manchin for lying about supporting the 2A. They are trying to say that the video is racist and that they shaded Obama to look darker than he really is. I mean I have seen some stupid crap on these liberal news channels but that has to take the cake. Here is the link to the video: http://theweek.com/article/index/245654/watch-is-the-nras-new-anti-obama-ad-racist And this is the type of BS that we have to deal with as 2A supporters. It just amazes me the stuff that people can say and get away with. Sometimes I wish we didn't have freedom of speech because of stuff like this.

n2sooners

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ya, that was pretty stupid. They just went high contrast and lowered the saturation. It made him both darker AND lighter, but they only concentrated on the darker parts of his face and ignored the blown out highlights. They also ignored the application of the same effects to Manchin and Bloomberg. It was nothing like the Time cover of OJ which darkened the whole face. The only racists I see here are the idiots at MSNBC.

Latest posts

Top Bottom