Sure, we live in a "post-racial" America

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is this a pic of the black friend you mentioned?*

*Proof I don't see color/am super diverse

Yes, that's him.

Good tune by CDB, I kinda like "The South's Gonna Do it Again",myself. (better than "the Devil Went Down to Georgia" - that got old fast)

I'm glad you're not PC, RH. I act really PC in real life, but here on the internet is where my true colors show through....

I guess I'm not offended by the billboard, and you are, and that's fine. I'm not paying for it, and I assume neither are you, so I ain't gonna get too upset over it either way. Freedom of speech and all that.

Long Haired Country Boy is my favorite.

I wasn't too upset by it. I'm pretty selfish and it takes something more direct and personal to get me emotionally upset. I used it to illustrate a point about political rhetoric and the recruiting/political tactics of hate groups. You missed it. No big deal.

Not all your fault. This is why I don't get paid to write anything but technical stuff.

Two seperate issues huh? I guess standing outside of voting site with clubs driving off voters last election and threating to kill whites by their leadership is much different than what the KKK does huh?

Let me clue you in, I've gone home to black women for 8 years and we're tried of both sides of this BS.
Watch what you say to your kids they're listening.

Actually I get onto black kids all the time for using the N word, that's part of the problem too. I guess you wouldn't see an issue of them calling their kids that and throwing aroun f bombs either, oh well I do. I tell them I don't want to hear it, it's not cute.

I said off-color jokes and the speech of hate groups are distinguishable and separate things to me. I was not comparing/contrasting the Klan and the Panthers. I mean, I can if you want, but I think everyone's had enough for today.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I said off-color jokes and the speech of hate groups are distinguishable and separate things to me. I was not comparing/contrasting the Klan and the Panthers. I mean, I can if you want, but I think everyone's had enough for today.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
[video=youtube;952h-AJ3Bcg]

One for you and one for S4F.

photos.smugmug.com_Other_2013_Film_Shots_Pt_II_i_kL28kCg_0_L_73030032_L.jpg

I like your ass.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I learned that Ridge likes pasty white women...... stay away from my fiancée!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom