Sweet Boy Needs a Home

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sigh. This dog.

We are a bit cramped up on each other right now. The litter box is in the back bathroom. And that is also the only working toilet right now. Snoop follows me to the bathroom and lays down in the floor while I "conduct business". I have noticed that he is VERY interested in the toilet after I finish up and flush it. He sniffs it ... Then he checks out the litter box ...
Then back to the toilet ... Rinse, repeat until I call him out of the bathroom.

Can you guess what happened today?? Yeah ... My big o'goofball of a dog but both front paws up on the toilet seat and watched the water swirl into parts unknown. Then he looked at me. Then he looked at the litter box. Best I can figure, he was laying out his odds of dying. Because he gave that litter box another look, got down off the toilet and PISSED IN THE LITTER BOX!! 🤦😂😂😂😂😂

IMG20240422130052.jpg

I bought this for the cats but am not gonna start trying to train them until things calm down around here. I can't take ONE. MORE. THING!!

Attachments

• IMG20240422130117.jpg
    IMG20240422130117.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 0

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't breathe! 😬😬 I can't tell if he's guarding the litter box or if he's afraid to try and go past her. Because she KICKED HIS ASS a week or so ago. Lol I heard a noise -- pardon me, I heard what I sure was reminiscent of the bombing of Pearl Harbor -- and got to the hallway just in time to see Snoop RUNNING down the hall with MissPriss firmly attached to his face. 😂😂🤣🤣🤣 He's not a confident dog around cats any more. Lol

IMG20240422130406.jpg
IMG20240422130348.jpg

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So the cats will use the toilet and the dog uses the litterbox?

futureman GIF by HULU

Oh no! If I have MY say that litter box will be a thing of the past in another month or 2. I LOATHE that thing -- but I love my cats ... 🤷🤷

I wish I could figure out a way to get the dogs to use the toilet, too, but I just don't see that happening. Especially with Dawg. Bless his heart he is the spirit animal of Clint Eastwood. Lock, stock and barrel. 🤣

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I found out today that the neighbors to the north have a brand spanking new litter of kittens living in the cathouse on their front porch. 🤔🤔🤔 2 tabby domestic shorthairs, and 3 solid black. 🤔🤔 I might need a couple of black kittens. You know, just to have as mousers out in the shed. 🤷🤷

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds like with a little help he can use the toilet. They are smarter than we give them credit for. You got an amazing dog handed to you.
That is the truth if I ever saw it. When he took his leak in the litter box (after I watched him put 2 and 2 together, literally right before my eyes) I figured no way you guys would believe me! 🤣 For once I had my phone on me at the right time!! Him standing with 2 feet in the litter box, and 2 feet on the edge of the box, staring at a teeny, tiny cat is too much! 🤣🤣

Latest posts

Top Bottom