Taking a trip to Seattle. Reciprocity questions.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Capm_Spaulding

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will be in Washington for a week and just want to know whether or not I should bring my gun. Are we covered up there with our okie license? Any specific laws or anything as well?
Thanks guys and gals.

fastadam

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was there just a couple months ago. I carried every where. I like the people there they didnt seem so smug like you typically find in cali. I stoped at a couple gun stores up there and the guys seem really cool. Every one I interacted with there was pleasent.

I just hated the weather....lol. have a good trip.

oklaccer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Get on the Washington state thread on opencarry.org and let them know you are coming. Try to set up an OC meet n greet. I have done that in the Seattle area and now have a few new friends to call on when I am out there. They will also know the best places to eat. The Washington state thread will also have great information on what you can and can't do, but it's pretty much wide open, with a few exceptions.

http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?131-Washington

here's the link for you

okiebryan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Get on the Washington state thread on opencarry.org and let them know you are coming. Try to set up an OC meet n greet. I have done that in the Seattle area and now have a few new friends to call on when I am out there. They will also know the best places to eat. The Washington state thread will also have great information on what you can and can't do, but it's pretty much wide open, with a few exceptions.

http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?131-Washington

here's the link for you

That's great advice. I did the same thing once when I visited NV, and my son has made some friends in NC the same way.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I flew and carried there last summer no problem. Just don't wear an OKC Thunder shirt and you should be fine. Enjoy the Market! Oh, and ride the DUCK, it's a hoot!

Latest posts

Top Bottom