Tallywacker Size and Gun Ownership

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And here I thought this string was going to be about how guys who shoot 45 caliber have a smaller penis than the guys that shoot other caliber handguns.
Nope, just the assertion that anti gunners have that gun owners are compensating for an inadequacy. What takes more cojones? Standing up for oneself and defending them and their family, or getting their butt kicked without fighting back? A basic self defense principle. Placing yourself at the mercy of others is a basic recipe for inadequacy in many areas.

GorillaG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just read that study this morning. You can tell they were disappointed because they wanted to prove the more guns you own the greater the likelihood you had a tiny weiner. Like any guy ever used the size of his gun collection as a pick up line. I'm pretty sure "hey wanna come over and look at my gun collection" doesn't get most women all hot and bothered. Well except maybe the women in OSA! Now what they REALLY need to study is the rate of Corvettes to Micro-penis's. Which reminds me decades ago when people actually still wrote letters, every time I would write my favorite cousin instead of his name I would address it to variations of "Tiny Penis Association of America in one inch tall letters. I'm sure the mailman got a big laugh outta that!

Latest posts

Top Bottom