Target acquisition time cut in half!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ccpatrick

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I just put the XS Big Dot sight on my Glock. The install was easy and chose to forego the thread locker glue in case I wanted to remove them undamaged. I have 16 steel targets setup down by the creek so I went down to practice my draw drills. With the factory sights I could occasionally get a 1.3 sec draw to first shot. Now it's 9 out of 10 tries. That's from a iwb holster at my 4. As I side stepped through the targets I was amazed at how fast I could acquire the target. I highly recommend these sights! I have 1 target across the creek at 40 yds, it's a 12" plate. It was still very easy to hit every shot. Do not buy these sights if you like to plink beyond 50 yds. The sight gets bigger than the target. Brownells had the best price and shipping.

Survivor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got a set of them on my Glock 30 & love them. There is a neat video on youtube showing some longer shots being made with them but they aren't for target shooting anyway.

upnover

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i have them on all of my glocks, for me they are not fun for paper target shooting, i just dont shoot them as well as a 3 dot, there is a video on youtube of a guy shooting a gong @ 100 yards with either a g19, or g26. for me they are a great combat sight. they work great on my 20, and 29.

Latest posts

Top Bottom