Taxidermist

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
We went ahead and caped the wife's buck out up to his head and have been told that his hide is nice enough that a taxidermist might want it. We just want a euro mount his skull/antlers. Anyone know of a reputable taxidermist that might trade the cape for skull prep? We caped without cutting the throat and haven't touched the head yet. He's was put on ice as soon as we got him caped friday and then put in the freezer last night.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We went ahead and caped the wife's buck out up to his head and have been told that his hide is nice enough that a taxidermist might want it. We just want a euro mount his skull/antlers. Anyone know of a reputable taxidermist that might trade the cape for skull prep? We caped without cutting the throat and haven't touched the head yet. He's was put on ice as soon as we got him caped friday and then put in the freezer last night.

Might try Chad at Wicked Ridge. He's in Porum, which isn't super close but he is a good guy.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wicked-Ridge-Taxidermy/418446761556029

1mathom1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Give Deveral Bridges a call over at Chandler. 405-240-0216
He made that very offer to me a couple of years ago when I was getting my daughter's mount done....the one in the avatar.

Latest posts

Top Bottom