Teaching the young ones.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SKTK135

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Teaching the young ones.
Ez and I have scheduled range days every 1st and 3rd Tuesday. It’s in my calendar with a reminder.
Had to have a short refresher on the bench then she shot from standing. You can hear her call her shot from the bench.

Last edited by a moderator:

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's awesome! :clap3:

For the last 3 or 4 years, my oldest grandson (he's 13) has went with me to annual pistol requals with my department. All the guys are very supportive. Hes's never shot with us, just watched.

Well, this past year, I ran him thru CLEET's 25 round course, which is pretty simple, with my Glock 43X. Made him follow the course of fire and work from the holster, just like one of us.

He scored a 76, which was better than one our veteran officers. One of the guys told my grandson, "you see that man over there (pointing at Tommy) go tell him you shot better than he did."

Of course, that kinda embarrassed Eli and he just looked down and shook his head 'no.'

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's awesome! :clap3:

For the last 3 or 4 years, my oldest grandson (he's 13) has went with me to annual pistol requals with my department. All the guys are very supportive. Hes's never shot with us, just watched.

Well, this past year, I ran him thru CLEET's 25 round course, which is pretty simple, with my Glock 43X. Made him follow the course of fire and work from the holster, just like one of us.

He scored a 76, which was better than one our veteran officers. One of the guys told my grandson, "you see that man over there (pointing at Tommy) go tell him you shot better than he did."

Of course, that kinda embarrassed Eli and he just looked down and shook his head 'no.'

Tell him to go over and say, "that was fun, I shot a 76, how did you do?"

Latest posts

Top Bottom