Tuesday morning meetup

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
On Tuesday morning, I met up with a nice young man to sell a gun. He unfortunately, parked right up front in front of the building. He gets out of his vehicle, I get out of mine, I shake his hand, we walk over and he sets the case of top of the hood of his mini van. While this is going on, an older woman is sitting in her truck, her eyes as wide as dinner plates. She keeps staring and won't look away, I smile at her and wave, she keeps on staring. Guy wanted to talk more but I told him that lady was probably going to call the cops, so I left and finished up my errands in town. Does anyone else have a similar story to share?

I have another one where an Owasso cop watched me and an OSA member do a gun deal in a QT parking lot and he sat in his car waiting for one of us to leave so he could pull one over, eventually he gave up and drove off.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
On Tuesday morning, I met up with a nice young man to sell a gun. He unfortunately, parked right up front in front of the building. He gets out of his vehicle, I get out of mine, I shake his hand, we walk over and he sets the case of top of the hood of his mini van. While this is going on, an older woman is sitting in her truck, her eyes as wide as dinner plates. She keeps staring and won't look away, I smile at her and wave, she keeps on staring. Guy wanted to talk more but I told him that lady was probably going to call the cops, so I left and finished up my errands in town. Does anyone else have a similar story to share?

I have another one where an Owasso cop watched me and an OSA member do a gun deal in a QT parking lot and he sat in his car waiting for one of us to leave so he could pull one over, eventually he gave up and drove off.
did a deal on here with an owasso officer at the police station! TPD recommends QT or at one of their station parking lots . if it was perfectly legal nothing she could do but watch. and about the only thing an officer could do is run the gun make sure it was not hot.

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
did a deal on here with an owasso officer at the police station! TPD recommends QT or at one of their station parking lots . if it was perfectly legal nothing she could do but watch. and about the only thing an officer could do is run the gun make sure it was not hot.
All city of Tulsa employees, including tpd, are allowed to use any QT for their breaks. So when you drive buy and there’s always a city of Tulsa vehicle that’s why. Just some fun info 😬

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
hoodmounted.jpg

A friend of mine created this meme.

hood mounted machine gun.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom