Tearing Up Targets.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Garrett

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
7 shots from 16`
Kahr CT 9mm
CCI Blazer 115 Grain FMJ
Pulled the 1st shot high, 2nd shot hit just above the his right eye and the other 5 shared a nice tight line on the bridge of his nose. I love the smell of gunpowder in the morning!

i.imgur.com_rVkXyyJ.jpg

i.imgur.com_pih9nUt.jpg

Garrett

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got caught up on yard work and then I slipped out back and ran a couple of magazines through my little 9.....all 16 in the melon of the bad guy! Any time I get a chance to poke holes in paper is a good day!

i.imgur.com_u7RBMNY.jpg_c4ca4238a0b923820dcc509a6f75849b.jpg

Garrett

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is a new set up but I have poked a few holes through it already, I will need to beef it up some to hold up. I was surprised that the 115 and 124 grain FMJ were penetrating treated 4"x4"s and that Oak backstop which is 4" thick. I have been shooting into that thick chuck of cedar recently.

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is a new set up but I have poked a few holes through it already, I will need to beef it up some to hold up. I was surprised that the 115 and 124 grain FMJ were penetrating treated 4"x4"s and that Oak backstop which is 4" thick. I have been shooting into that thick chuck of cedar recently.

What I figure is replacement of individual wood boards as they disintegrate on an ongoing basis. That's a good set up, but some of those boards will have to be replaced every once in a while.

Latest posts

Top Bottom