Tell me about your LCR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JDubyaTul

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm thinking of buying a Ruger LCR, but I'd like to get some information on experiences and/or opinions about it. If anyone has one, would you share your experiences with me?

Thanks in advance!

:chat:

glock girl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We're got one with CT. Got a pretty good deal on it from another member here. No FTF's with it. Obviously, it's not the most pleasant thing in the world to shoot, being so small and lightweight. Generally one of us pocket carries it. No complaints. :haay:

Foghorn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I picked one up two weeks ago. I love the thing. It's kinda fugly, but very accurate. The hogue grips really soak up the recoil with +P ammo and regular target loads are easy on the hands. The trigger is very smooth and crisp. I've plugged about 150 rounds thru it so far and it seems to just keep getting smoother. It's pretty easy to conceal for me. I carry it in the cargo pocket of my pants or in my front pocket of my jeans in a blackhawk size 4 pocket holster, however it does sticks out of my back pocket a little. It will fit some "J" frame holsters but not all so you need to check them out before ordering online. Although the market is slowly coming around and you should be able to start finding more holsters made for it soon. All in all I really love it. Only complaint I could come up with is the sights. I really would have preferred a high-viz front sight like a fiber-optic or something similar.

Hope this helps--

Fog

Latest posts

Top Bottom