Tesla has received 325,000 preorders for the Model 3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The NOAA data refuted your cartoon

your NOAA data posted is based on junk science .. just like the rest of your assertions. unlike you I actually posted up why I think it's junk.
if you had bother to read info on threat of frozen methane release you'd know the article you posted is also junk.
recent data actually logged has nothing to do with historical interpolated data going back thousands of years, you seem to take as gospel and backs up what I posted before you jumped in and called it all false.

you still have not backed up your original assertion that what I posted was all wrong and still side tracking. go troll someone else

Last edited:

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
your NOAA data posted is based on junk science .. just like the rest of your assertions. unlike you I actually posted up why I think it's junk.
if you had bother to read info on threat of frozen methane release you'd know the article you posted is also junk.
recent data actually logged has nothing to do with historical interpolated data going back thousands of years, you seem to take as gospel and backs up what I posted before you jumped in and called it all false.

you still have not backed up your original assertion that what I posted was all wrong and still side tracking. go troll someone else

The article I linked about frozen methane release is more recent that the propaganda news article you posted and it shows that there isn't an increased trend in methane release despite warming concerns. This is backed up by actual data of methane release that they measured in the arctic. It refutes you BS propaganda news article.

I link scientific articles and you link commentary by warmists. Yet my stuff is junk. You're an joke, man. I'm done here.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Speaking of "junk", no one else on this board should read or trust IFLScience.

http://skepchick.org/2015/08/i-****ing-love-science-ex-admins-speak-out/

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The article I linked about frozen methane release is more recent that the propaganda news article you posted and it shows that there isn't an increased trend in methane release despite warming concerns. This is backed up by actual data of methane release that they measured in the arctic. It refutes you BS propaganda news article.

I link scientific articles and you link commentary by warmists. Yet my stuff is junk. You're an joke, man. I'm done here.

your data posted is junk simply due to the fact that no matter how carefully data is assembled from ice cores or what ever that represents thousands of years. NO one really knows for sure data presented is in fact correct. for instance what if fluctuation in ice core was caused by volcanic activity? how can someone know with certainty state of entire planet from one tiny sample?

the answer can only be that NO one knows for sure what happened say 20k years ago ... how ever scientists can say what they think happened based on xxx data interpolated from xxx. but they don't know for sure .. NO one does!

data collected since man started recording is completely different and I'm not talking about only 136 years or so since official records were kept. there's all sorts of historical data that I've already pointed out for the little ice age and how London used to celebrate on the frozen Thames river each winter. we know with certainty global climate in that era was different from today.

reason your article posted about methane was junk was simply due to irrelevance. a study measuring current release of frozen methane has nothing to do with threat of massive amounts of frozen methane being released if ocean should warm enough.

again ... recent/detailed data collections going back say 15 years or say 100 years are completely different vs interpolated data going back say 20k years. I've never disputed accuracy of data that was directly collected. which also happens to backup what I've been posting that our world is getting warmer with water levels going up due expansion. followed by no one really knows if said warming is caused by man and/or simply part of a cycle lasting say hundreds of years?

Last edited:

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
your data posted is junk simply due to the fact that no matter how carefully data is assembled from ice cores or what ever that represents thousands of years. NO one really knows for sure data presented is in fact correct. for instance what if fluctuation in ice core was caused by volcanic activity? how can someone know with certainty state of entire planet from one tiny sample?

the answer can only be that NO one knows for sure what happened say 20k years ago ... how ever scientists can say what they think happened based on xxx data interpolated from xxx. but they don't know for sure .. NO one does!

data collected since man started recording is completely different and I'm not talking about only 136 years or so since official records were kept. there's all sorts of historical data that I've already pointed out for the little ice age and how London used to celebrate on the frozen Thames river each winter. we know with certainty global climate in that era was different from today.

reason your article posted about methane was junk was simply due to irrelevance. a study measuring current release of frozen methane has nothing to do with threat of massive amounts of frozen methane being released if ocean should warm enough.

again ... recent/detailed data collections going back say 15 years or say 100 years are completely different vs interpolated data going back say 20k years. I've never disputed accuracy of data that was directly collected. which also happens to backup what I've been posting that our world is getting warmer with water levels going up due expansion. followed by no one really knows if said warming is caused by man and/or simply part of a cycle lasting say hundreds of years?
And recent detailed data collections going back say 15 years or say 100 years are completely meaningless in regard to climate change particularly with respect to saying certain occurrences are "unprecedented". So, thanks for proving my point.

And so now it's ocean warming releasing methane? Do you even read your own BS? Post 82 that you mentioned, which I referenced is talking about permafrost and warming and methane release. The article I linked debunked that notion, I suppose that's why you moved the goalposts.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And recent detailed data collections going back say 15 years or say 100 years are completely meaningless in regard to climate change particularly with respect to saying certain occurrences are "unprecedented". So, thanks for proving my point.

more BS / side tracking .. I thought you were done
where in the world did I say anything was "unprecedented"?
above sure looks like another load of horse manure!

let's revisit what you posted was completely untrue in post #98 that started all this crap:

1. do you deny that we have been getting extremes in weather and now we just went through record breaking high monthly temps?

2. do you deny that the earth is warming up with ocean expanding raising levels with greater chance of flooding? note at no point have I claimed to know why the earth is warming, just that it is.

3. do you deny threat from huge frozen methane deposits if oceans should warm enough to release?

4. last point was plainly labeled as my opinion that I cannot prove .. which is pollution generated by man has long reached threshold of large enough size to effect the earth.

now if you still think anything of the below is untrue like you have already stated? back it up!

"
screw computer models .. look at what's happening on the ground. anyone that's outside all the time like you doesn't need anyone to tell you that we have been getting extremes in weather. like you already pointed out, look at the drought conditions that the mid-west just come out of. now we are getting record breaking hot months.

there's not really much debate that the earth is warming up .. on top of glaciers melting adding to ocean mass .. what really affects sea levels is water expansion due to rise in temps. just a fraction of a degree would have a HUGE impact on volume, which of course effects sea levels. with many communities built at or below sea levels, small changes in sea level could have a huge impact .. like we are seeing with more to come.

again ... what's really scary is the HUGE frozen methane deposits that could be released into the atmosphere. methane is one of the worst gases in terms of green house effect .. 72x worst than CO2 and most refrigerants used in HVAC. to put things in perspective CO2 currently makes up 82% of total emissions .. methane is 9% but way more potent. HFC makes up about 2% and is highly debated as to how much harm it does vs the economics of constantly forced changes by EPA. naturally the equipment mfg LOVE change so they get to sell more new AC equipment.

with all the emissions put out by man kind .. IMHO there is NO way those emissions have no effect globally ... now how much effect is a topic of debate all to itself. that's why I stated earlier that no one really knows if climate change is man made or not. there's really not much debate that the earth is getting warmer."

Last edited:

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

You win the trolling contest. Happy? You are speaking out of both sides of your mouth. You say nothing beyond last 100 years has any validity but then try to say that the recent weather/climate is more extreme than ever, that it's warmer than ever and we are on the cusp of catastrophe, such as the release of frozen methane. I agree with you that no one knows. No one. But I've actually linked several data sets to refute your claims, which you just ignore, move the goalposts, or claim BS without backing.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You win the trolling contest. Happy? You are speaking out of both sides of your mouth. You say nothing beyond last 100 years has any validity but then try to say that the recent weather/climate is more extreme than ever, that it's warmer than ever and we are on the cusp of catastrophe, such as the release of frozen methane. I agree with you that no one knows. No one. But I've actually linked several data sets to refute your claims, which you just ignore, move the goalposts, or claim BS without backing.

yet more BS ... at no time have I said "nothing beyond last 100 years has any validity"

I've laid it out in detail above so anyone can see through the BS factor from you.

backup what you have already posted .. go troll someone else

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

let's revisit what you posted was completely untrue in post #98 that started all this crap:

1. do you deny that we have been getting extremes in weather and now we just went through record breaking high monthly temps?

2. do you deny that the earth is warming up with ocean expanding raising levels with greater chance of flooding? note at no point have I claimed to know why the earth is warming, just that it is.

3. do you deny threat from huge frozen methane deposits if oceans should warm enough to release?

4. last point was plainly labeled as my opinion that I cannot prove .. which is pollution generated by man has long reached threshold of large enough size to effect the earth.

now if you still think anything of the below is untrue like you have already stated? back it up!

"
screw computer models .. look at what's happening on the ground. anyone that's outside all the time like you doesn't need anyone to tell you that we have been getting extremes in weather. like you already pointed out, look at the drought conditions that the mid-west just come out of. now we are getting record breaking hot months.

there's not really much debate that the earth is warming up .. on top of glaciers melting adding to ocean mass .. what really affects sea levels is water expansion due to rise in temps. just a fraction of a degree would have a HUGE impact on volume, which of course effects sea levels. with many communities built at or below sea levels, small changes in sea level could have a huge impact .. like we are seeing with more to come.

again ... what's really scary is the HUGE frozen methane deposits that could be released into the atmosphere. methane is one of the worst gases in terms of green house effect .. 72x worst than CO2 and most refrigerants used in HVAC. to put things in perspective CO2 currently makes up 82% of total emissions .. methane is 9% but way more potent. HFC makes up about 2% and is highly debated as to how much harm it does vs the economics of constantly forced changes by EPA. naturally the equipment mfg LOVE change so they get to sell more new AC equipment.

with all the emissions put out by man kind .. IMHO there is NO way those emissions have no effect globally ... now how much effect is a topic of debate all to itself. that's why I stated earlier that no one really knows if climate change is man made or not. there's really not much debate that the earth is getting warmer."

1. Nothing more extreme than the past 100 years that we do have records of, let alone the millennia before that. I posted many links to prove that. Even if the current temp data can be trusted, which is a big if, again, a record if only comparing back to last 100 years is pretty meaningless in the grand scheme of the earth.

2. The oceans are rising but it's mm/year. I've never worried about "flooding" water that rise at that rate. Neither should anyone else.

3. So now you're talking about frozen methane on the ocean floor? Because you and your link were talking about permafrost. Which is it?

Latest posts

Top Bottom